Wednesday, May 6, 2009

'FRENZ"



What is a friend?
What is the function of a friend?

What is the responsibilities of a friend?

It is deeply in my heart and memory.....

Since young, I'm thought how to care and share with the others....

I'm thought not to bully others, not to hurt other, not to discriminate others...
but to---
treat others with love and joy...
pay and don't hope to receive...

love others just as you love yourself....


so many theories...
since I leave home...

I realized that not everybody practice the same as me...


For some of them
Frenz are---
the one for them to take advantage

the one for them to order the one to help them in succeed
the one to bear their wrongness the one for them to laugh at...

Such a pity world...

Love is not around...

People live in pityness and self-centered

self is always more important than others...
never learn to share and forgive...


When I thought all these are real...

I read this..

the love from GOD is not naturally, but supernaturally
YES.....
the love from GOD is supernaturally...
we are first nor deserve to go in front of him...
but of His gracious love...

His only son had sacrificed for us on the cross...
to bear our sins, with full of ashamed, laughed by the Romans...

He had decided to use His own blood to save us from the devil...
just because

He LOVE us...

this shows me a meaningful lesson...
we got an opportunity to love, because at first GOD gave us the love...

I learned what are the opinions of others bout frenz...
I know that I have to treat my frenz with all my hearts and soul...

just like GOD treats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment